Visit 16 wineries, sip a couple of their best wines, sample light appetizers, collect 16 different spring flowers for your garden during the popular Wine N Bloom event on the Vines and Wines Trail. The cost for this self-driving tour is $50 per couple or $40 for a single traveler. You also receive a souvenir wineglass.
Reservations are required. The the event will sell out, so don’t delay. Visit www.OhioWines.org or call 800-227-6972 for more information.
Here is a list of participating wineries:
* Benny Vino Urban Winery, Perry
* Buccia Vineyards, Conneaut
* Deer's Leap Winery, Geneva
* Emerine Estates, Jefferson
* Ferrante Winery & Ristorante, Geneva
* Goddess Wine House, Ashtabula
* Grand River Cellars Winery & Restaurant, Geneva
* Harpersfield Vineyards, Geneva
* Hundley Cellars, Geneva
* Laleure Vineyards, Parkman
* Laurello Vineyards, Geneva
* Old Firehouse Winery, Geneva-on-the-Lake
* Old Mill Winery, Geneva
* The Lakehouse Inn & Winery, Geneva-on-the-Lake
* The Winery at Spring Hill, Geneva
* Virant Family Winery, Geneva
Host lodges this year are the Lodge at Geneva and Fitzgerald's Irish Bed and Breakfast. Details about their offers are listed on the Ohio Wines web site noted above.